A ‘customer’ is anyone who receives any information from The Winning Tipsters Ltd regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to information made available through Premium Membership, Free Memberships and our Premium SMS Service.
‘Services’ relates to any of the information we supply, regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to, all information provided through the services referred to as Premium Membership, The Premium Membership, Free Memberships and our Premium SMS Service, or in any other dealings or communications with The Winning Tipster Ltd.
As a ‘customer’ purchasing, receiving, subscribing, trialing or utilizing any of our ‘services’ you agree in full, agree to be bound by, and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of our ‘services’ as a ‘customer’ and agree to all of the points that cumulatively form our ‘Terms and Conditions Of Business’ as set out here:
- You are at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
- All information supplied is strictly confidential and is for the sole use of customer registered with us who is responsible for paying for, subscribing to, or receiving the service in question. You agree to use the information solely and not divulge any of the information provided to any 3rd party in any way; including, but not limited to verbal, written or electronic distribution of the information supplied.
- Once a customer has received information from any of our services, he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties, either before or after any race has been run. It is released exclusively to customers of The Winning Tipsters Ltd – information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will not be permitted and we will immediately commence legal proceedings to remedy any such breach of our Terms of Business. We reserve the right to immediately cancel any services should we find that customers are passing information to third parties and are not obligated to provide a refund in such circumstances.
- The Winning Tipsters Ltd reserves the right to refuse membership to any The Winning tipster Ltd server where it believes that person may use the information in any way described in clause 3.
- Customers must be aware that not every bet will win. Past results are not indicative of future performance and The Winning Tipsters Ltd is not bound by any assurance that any profits will be achieved over any period of time. Any information provided as part of any service to any customer is solely provided as an opinion, and there are no guarantees to the likely outcome of any race that is run.
- The Winning Tipsters Ltd reserves the right to change the service(s) at any time. Notification of such changes shall be made in the form of an email and article within the members website. Where a service has been changed that significantly affects (to the detriment) the service a member originally signed up for, those members shall be entitled to cancel their subscription and receive a refund for outstanding months remaining.
- The Winning Tipsters Ltd reserves the right to cancel the service(s) at any time. In such circumstances, a refund for any outstanding months of membership will be given.
- The Winning Tipsters Ltd reserves the right to cancel a customer's membership at anytime due to threatening or abusive behaviour to members of staff or fellow members. No refund will be given
Our Site is not designed for residents of certain restricted jurisdictions including online players from the USA, Puerto Rico, Canada, France, Israel, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Romania, Belarus, Cuba, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Sudan, Virgin Islands (U.S), Russian Federation, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Germany, India, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, South Korea, Ukraine, Macau and Bosnia and Herzegovina. If your ISP allows you to access our site we ask that you comply with local county restrictions and regulations
DATA PROTECTION, CANCELLATIONS AND PRIVACY
- The Winning Tipsters Ltd will not pass on your details to any third parties, nor will your information be used for any advertising purposes, other than those directly associated with The Winning Tipsters Ltd. We may provide you with information regarding other The Winning Tipsters Ltd services that we believe may be of interest to you through email, phone, SMS text message or post, and we may also provide you with information from selected partners which we believe will be of interest to you. Any information provided as part of The Winning Tipsters Ltd service offerings or provided on behalf of selected partners will be done so without making your details available to any 3rd parties. We operate an opt-out mechanism with any promotional or advertising communications using any medium, and we will permanently remove your information from any database where your details may have been stored.
- The Winning Tipsters Ltd does not condone or utilize the use of Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM), and will take all necessary actions required to stop and Unsolicted Commercial Email that purports to be from The Winning Tipsters Ltd.
- The Winning Tipsters Ltd cannot and will not offer any refunds for any services, whether completed, in progress or not yet commenced, under any circumstances whilst the services that were signed up and paid for are still being provided in the capacity they were described at the time the service was commenced. Services in any form require a significant amount of time in administration, and setup irrespective of results, and as such we regret we are unable to offer any refunds in any form unless we are forced to cease or change any of our services to the detriment of the customer.
- The Winning Tipsters Ltd is located at 31 Margate Street, Sunderland, SR3 1BQ
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
- You irrevocably indemnify The Winning Tipsters Ltd and any of its Data Providers and affiliates from and against any and all losses, damages and costs suffered or incurred by The Winning Tipsters Ltd, any Data Providers or affiliates of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of information or any part of our services or any part or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of this agreement by you.
Due to the nature of electronic distribution of information, services and materials, neither The Winning Tipsters Ltd nor any of its Data Providers nor affiliates have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use any information contained in our services or the provision of the services to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law. In no event shall The Winning Tipsters Ltd be liable to you for perceived or actual lost profits or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of the services or the provision of information.
COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
The Winning Tipster Ltd is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our product/service, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the nature of your complaint. We would ask you to provide your account details so that we can look into your account.
Our complaints procedure
Complaints can be made by email only at the moment
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, using your preferred method of communication, within three working days.
We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly, and politely.
Complaints should normally be directed to the member of staff with whom you have been dealing, in order to allow them to explain what actions have been taken and to help resolve your concerns.
We aim to resolve all customer complaints as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
Any correspondence will be treated in confidence. An exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by your complaint, and we need to discuss the details of your issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
We will tolerate abusive or threatening emails from members. If we deem an email to come into this category then we may cancel that members membership. Any threats and the police will be contacted